Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Team Setup

Well, guess I should tell those nine people who have ever read this blog how our team works out.
The other team members would like to stay anonymous, so I will only adress them with their real-life first-names.

Well, we can start with myself. I'm the main coder, the current "owner" of the engine prototype. I'm mainly the one who directly works at the engine.

Then, there's Tobias, who is our second coder. He mostly helps me with coding solutions, as well as giving examples of codes that we can use.

And then there's Ralph, who is our graphical designer/editor/ripper. He either rip sprites we can use, that already exists, makes completely new ones, or simply edits sprites that we can use.

And lastly, there's Craig, who is our sound creator. He also rip sounds from already existing games.

We have not yet gotten any music composer, but might get one soon. In the meantime, we use random, fitting music from other games.

No comments:

Post a Comment